Legal Paternity DNA Testing Instructions:
- You can buy Paternity DNA kit here on our website or pick up from one of our designated partners here
- For legal paternity DNA testing, you cannot collect samples on your own in the privacy of your home. To maintain chain-of-custody for legal purposes samples must be collected by a third party with a witness.
- Call us at +234 813 492 8275 to schedule an appointment. We have locations in Abuja, Benin City, Enugu, Ibadan, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland, Nsukka, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Warri, and Zaria. If you live outside these places, we can arrange for sample collection.
- Bring Govt-issued IDs for all persons involved in the legal paternity DNA test (alleged father, child or children and mother if applicable).
- Samples will be collected, and the appropriate forms will be completed and signed by a witness and returned to us for testing.
- Wait 4 weeks to receive results by email and download from customer account profile online or via mobile app.
- We may also send the results to a designated and authorized recipient such as a lawyer, court, etc..